- All sales are final. We do not refund purchases back to credit cards or cash. We will only issue a credit back to your account for use at either another time or to make a different purchase. Account payments never expire.
- Class packages are non-refundable and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date. Please contact us if you did not use all of your passes prior to it’s expiration date and we will try to accommodate as best as we can.
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be shared, and must be used toward a class that is held on or before the expiration date. Classes do not roll over from week to week, so if you miss a week you lose the class. Memberships can be suspended and terminated at any time for any reason. Please give us 7 days notice if you need to cancel your membership.
- Party deposits are non-refundable and is due a week before your party. If you need to reschedule your party you can do so with no penalty if you give us a more than 1 weeks notice. If you cancel a week before your party you will forfeit your deposit and will have to pay a new deposit if you decide to reschedule. If you cancel 12 hours before your party you will forfeit the entire payment.
- All students must maintain up-to-date registration information and sign a waiver. New students: Please try to fill out your waiver and get a credit card on file prior to your first visit.
- All students are required to have a credit card on file in case of a late cancellation or no show. Your credit card is safely stored in your account and it will only be used in accordance with our late cancellation policy or for your purchasing convenience.
- If the student is under age 18, they will need a legal parent/guardian to sign their waiver for them before being able to participate.
- Minimum age for all classes is 13. However, we do offer private lessons for ages 5 and up. Please contact us for current availability for private lessons.
- You can sign up for classes online on our MindBody site or by contacting us directly. Due to the small class sizes, they frequently fill up quickly. We cannot guarantee availability for walk ins, so we recommend that you register for class early. Some classes fill up weeks in advance. If classes are full, we recommend adding yourself to the waitlist as cancellations occur frequently. The late cancellation still applies if you are added to the class from the waitlist.
- We reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. The schedule and teachers are subject to change at any time. We try to notify students via email as early as possible.
- Groupon and Classpass clients, please ensure that you have received proper confirmation for your class time from Groupon or Classpass. We cannot ensure class availability if your class time was not confirmed.
- Groupons must be purchased prior to your first visit from Groupon’s website. We are unable to accept payments in studio for Groupon vouchers.
- Due to our limited class size, Be Fitness has a strict late cancellation policy. A $15 fee will automatically be charged for any cancellations that occur later than 12 hours prior to scheduled class time. A $20 fee will automatically be charged for any no shows or cancellations that occur an hour before class time. This policy applies to all students, no exceptions. Students are required to have a credit card on file in case of a late cancellation or no show. The late fee is charged in lieu of your class pass. You will not lose one of your passes if you cancel with less than 12 hour notice; you will only be charged the late fee.
- Due to COVID-19 we are temporarily changing our cancellation policy to $10 with a 6 hour notice. The no show police still applies. This adjustment is subject to change at any time.
- If you are waitlisted for a class, the late cancellation fee still applies. If you are added to the class and can no longer attend, please give us a 12 hour notice (temporarily 6 hours due to COVID-19) to avoid the late cancellation fee. If you have not yet been added to the class, please make sure to remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Please call us (216) 227-9710 if you are running late for class. If you are more than 5 minutes late for class, you risk giving up your spot for someone on the waitlist. If you are more than 15 minutes late for class, you will not be permitted into the class.
- Please check in with the front desk before your class to ensure that you are accounted for and not marked as a no show.
- Workshops are non-refundable. If you cancel a workshop within the limits of our late cancellation policy, we will credit your account for the amount paid. If you late cancel for a workshop, you will lose the pass.
- Safety is paramount. Be Fitness reserves the right to deny participation of students with certain injuries, health conditions, or who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Students are only permitted on the apparatus during their scheduled class or open practice time.
- Students must use caution and follow instructions for their own safety, and that of others. Reckless behavior will result in removal from class. If you are removed from class you will lose your pass.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for class, you will not be permitted to enter the class and will lose your pass.
- For aerial classes, please wear comfortable workout clothes that cover the backs of your knees, abdomen, and upper arms. Jewelry, zippers, and buckles, etc are not permitted since they may cause damage to the apparatus.
- For pole classes, please wear shorts and have no oil or lotion on your skin. Jewelry is not permitted as it may damage the poles and things like rings pose a safety hazard if your finger gets caught.
- For Pilates classes, please wear comfortable form fitting workout clothes. Please try to have your hair tied back. Hair ties are available at the front desk if needed. If you prefer to wear socks, please wear sticky socks that have grip on the bottom.
- Open practices are for current students and clients who have been approved for open practice time. Open practice is only available for pole and aerial departments.
- A staff member must hang your equipment. Students are not permitted to hang their own equipment or use the ladder.
- You must use a mat when practicing on the hammock, open silks, or lyra. Please wipe down the mat when you are done.
- If you are using the fabrics, please spray it with the disinfectant when you are done.
- Only practice moves that you have previously learned in class from an instructor. This is not a time to try to learn new moves.
- Do not move any large objects in the room such as mirrors, shelving, etc. This is a safety hazard.
- If you use any equipment such as yoga mats, blocks, foam rollers, bands, etc, please place them in the marked bins to be disinfected by a staff member.
- Please pick up after yourself. Do not leave any trash or food in the studio.
- Please wipe down the poles when you are done and put the poles back on static mode.
- If you are using your own music, you can connect to the Sonos speaker using the Annex or Pole speakers. Bluetooth speakers are available as well. Make sure to disconnect when you are done. Please ask the front desk for assistance.
- You are responsible for your own health and safety. Make sure to warm-up thoroughly and know your limits.
- There is no student teaching allowed in open practice.
- Any breaking of the rules for open practice and reckless behavior will result in removal from open practice. If you are removed from practice, you will lose your session.
- There is no teacher available for open practice times, but the front desk will monitor sessions through security cameras.
- Please keep the music levels at a moderate level during your open practice sessions as other classes are being held in the building at the same time. If you are asked to turn down your music more than one time, you will be removed from the open practice session and you will lose your pass.