- You can have less than 5 people at a party, but you will need to pay as if 5 people were in attendance.
- Everyone attending the party is required to pay, even if they are not participating in the lesson.
- The deposit is due a week before your party. This deposit is non-refundable but goes towards the total cost of your party. The remaining amount is due at the time of your party.
- We are not able to extend the length of your party if you are late. If you are more than 20 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your party.
- If your party is cancelled you will forfeit your deposit and will be responsible for the remaining balance which will be charged to the card used to place the deposit.
- If you need to reschedule your party you can do so with no penalty if you give us a more than 1 weeks notice. If you cancel a week before your party you will forfeit your deposit and will have to pay a new deposit if you decide to reschedule. If you cancel 12 hours before your party you will forfeit the deposit and owe the remaining balance.
- If you desire additional time, please speak to us for details.
Call us at (216) 227-9710 to book your party today!